Meet the family: Andy
- I'm thirty-two years old and I've been working with my parents at Precision Auto since 2007. I take a lot of pride in what I do. It's my job to tell someone exactly what's going on with their car, if it's a safety issue, or just regular maintenance. Honesty is something I think is incredibly important. I believe in this company and what we do, and I look forward to going to work every day.
- Oh, man. That's a hard question! We recently serviced a car that a bird had created a nest in and laid an egg, that was pretty crazy to see. (picture posted below)
- The people. I know that sounds lame, but it isn't just the people that I work with in the shop. The people who visit us quickly become friends and we know many of them for years. For example, one of our clients recently became a barbecue judge (probably the coolest job ever) and brought us a ton of brisket for sandwiches! Every time he's in I think we talk for an hour.
- It's pretty hard to get under my skin, but when people don't take their jobs seriously it really irks me. Working in customer service for so long has given me a healthy appreciation for people who care about what they do.
- I'm not a big pie fan, but I ate a ton of it as a kid. Then I loved pumpkin pie. This is a surprisingly tough question to answer. I guess I'd be pumpkin pie because I love Thanksgiving (it's my favorite holiday) and that's when pumpkin pie really gets to shine.