Meet the team: Brinda
Tell me about yourself!
- I'm from California, I moved here a year ago. I'm not a fan of winter, but I'm trying to enjoy the experience. I mean, even if I don't like the cold the snow is beautiful. Not everyone gets to experience that so I remind myself that I'm lucky!
What's your favorite car or truck?
- The Acura MDX! I like the body style and the amount of space it has.
What is something you think everyone should know about their vehicle?
- I think people need to know how important it is that their vehicles have oil changes on time. I also think understanding the difference between conventional and synthetic oil changes can be very helpful. Knowing how to put air in your tires is really important. In fact, on the side of your door there's a sticker showing the correct PSI (Pounds per Square Inch) that your tires need.
What do you miss most about California?
- The beach. Well, I miss the beach being fifteen minutes away. I love the beach. And ice cream! To be clear, I'd rather be on the beach eating ice cream.
What's your favorite part of the day?
- The morning, because it's right before the rush of the day. It's the start of our day, where we all get to communicate about how our day is going to go. We get to set ourselves on the same page and going in the right direction!
If you were a dog, what kind of dog would you be?
- (Brinda put lots of thought into this question before answering) I'd like to be a golden retriever. They are awesome! They're smart, and they have a beautiful coat. I've always been frightened of pit bulls, but never golden retrievers.